Monday, October 20, 2008

Goodbye, Burritoville



Returning home late last night, we decided to have ourselves a quick order-in dinner. I was in the mood for a burritoville burrito (the vegetarian sloppy joe, or the mega soy, to be precise) so I dialed up menupages and my jaw hit the ground: all burritoville locations are now closed. I'm not sure when it happened, but it looks like they started closing in August. I literally sat there, getting more hungry, dumbfounded and unsure what to do next. I never even got to say goodbye.

Why, Buritoville? Why did you decide to go? Your reasonably priced burritos and free chips and salsa will not go silently into the night. Of course, they never did before, but that's another story. You were a hearty meal when I needed you most.

I'll miss you old friend...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a sad day! Cafe Mozart is gone too.